New Researchers in Families and Relationships Conference
New Researchers in Families and Relationships
Tuesday 26 May 2015, 9.30 – 5.30
50 George Square, Edinburgh
- Call for papers closes 27 February 2015
- Paper notification by week commencing 16 March 2015
- Presenters to book & pay delegate fee by 10 April 2015
- Presenters to send powerpoint presentations by 15 May 2015
The CRFR new researchers in families and relationships conference
will provide an opportunity to discuss research issues and present
papers in a supportive environment:
• Presentations by new researchers
• Opportunities to discuss work and network with peers
• Personal & career development opportunity in presenting research
• Discussion of research issues with like-minded colleagues
Who are ‘New Researchers’?
By new researchers we mean people who have been working in a research environment for 5 years or less. This can be either within or outside the academic sector including PhD students, other postgraduate students, researchers/lecturers within five years of completing their PhD and academics returning to research, and researchers from the voluntary sector, Local Government, National Government and the private sector.
Following the conference, we are offering an NCRM Advanced Methodological Masterclass on Wednesday 27 May. This one-day masterclass will provide advanced training in research methodology across the social sciences. Participants will have an opportunity to take part if practical workshops on topics relating to both qualitative and quantitative approaches.
For more information and to book the masterclass click here.