Evidence Bank reports
• Extended adolescence: What UK and international research exists on extended adolescence?
• Supporting fathers: What difference does early intervention and support make to the children of resident and non-resident fathers?
• Supporting new parents: Does providing relationship support to new parents provide better outcomes for children?
• Relationship counselling: Does relationship counselling improve the relationships of couples who are parents?
• Systemic therapy: What difference does systemic therapy make to the outcomes for children and families?
• Kinship Care factsheet
Other project reports
About Families: project report
About Families: exploring the evidence on disability
About Families: what have we learned about evidence to action?
About Families topic reports: summary of gaps in research
CRFR research briefing: Parenting and Support