What Works Scotland is a new initiative to improve the way local areas in Scotland use evidence to make decisions about public service development and reform. We are working with specific Community Planning Partnerships involved in the design and delivery of public services to:
- learn what is and what isn’t working in their local area
- encourage collaborative learning with a range of local authority, business, public sector and community partners
- better understand what effective policy interventions and effective services look like
- promote the use of evidence in planning and service delivery
- help organisations get the skills and knowledge they need to use and interpret evidence
- create case studies for wider sharing and sustainability
In addition we will develop other local and national partnerships within the case study areas and as priority topics are identified.
What Works Scotland is a partnership project.
Contact: Sarah Morton